Bradford Exchange has produced another of their high quality watches featuring the Ghost Who Walks. Made from stainless steel and limited to 1,936 pieces this is sure to be another desirable collectors item. More details after the jump.
Featuring an engraved image of the Phantom on the back of the watch and embossed Skull and Good Marks around its circumference, this new watch continues the high standard that Bradford have become known for. Retailing for $225AU (plus $20 shipping), the watch would make a lovely companion piece for any who bought Bradford’s previously released 75th Anniversary watch.
Full details of the watch are as follows;
- Show the whole world that you’re a Phantom fan with this official 75th anniversary Phantom watch available only from The Bradford Exchange
- The Phantom Men’s Watch is officially authorised by King Features Syndicate
- Strictly limited to only 1,936 – Be one of only 1,936 fans to acquire this watch
- The Phantom Men’s Watch is expertly hand-crafted in tough-as-The Phantom stainless steal
- Precision quartz movement, adjustable ‘C-clasp’ and is water resistant to a depth of 3 ATMs.
- The watches side is etched with a chain of good and evil Phantom ring symbols, while the back showcases a different, arms folded, silhouette of The Phantom
- 5 instalments of $45 or $225 (plus postage and handling)
If you’re interested in securing one of these watches, head on over to Bradford’s on-line store.
Thanks to Will Dorrington for this information.